2019 Registration is OPEN! Click here to register!
Two Ways to "Tri!"
- Individual Event
- Child with or without a (dis)ability
- Swim, bike AND run
- No assistants
- Chaperone allowed
- Team event
- Captain must have a (dis)ability
- Swim, bike OR run
- Teammates needed
- Assistants allowed
- Chaperone allowed
Thanks to the overwhelming generosity of our sponsors, Mikayla’s Voice is able to waive all entry fees. The only fee to participate is required by and paid to USA Triathlon for membership ($10 child/$15 adult).
Please understand that all participants (athletes, assistants and chaperones ~ anyone on the race course during the race!) must still register for Mikayla’s Voice Tri for Inclusion and be a member of USA Triathlon (USAT) as this is a sanctioned event. In addition, the registration process will also ask you to agree to the following Tri for Inclusion online photo release. Please click on the link to review the photo release, read all information below and click the link to register online with imAthlete!
If you require assistance with registration, please feel free to call or email Kim at (610) 746-2323 or through our contact form. She is happy to help!
Packet pick-up will be Friday, June 22rd from 4-7pm at Parkland under the large tent in the front of the school. All individual athletes and relay team captains should plan to pick-up their race packets and t-shirts. We can walk the athletes and families through the steps to follow Saturday morning upon arrival. This is a good time for teammates to spend a bit of time together before the big day and ask any questions they may have about race day.
Athletes' Families Shared
Here are a handful of comments we have received!
- The Tri for Inclusion was one of the most beautiful family days ever!!!
- What an inspirational event.
- Congrats on an AWESOME event. We are on for next year.
- Just wanted to say thanks for a great day!
- The triathlon was so well organized.
- The volunteers were extremely helpful and encouraging!
- The love that filled the air was amazing.
- Thanks for the vision for this race.
- Marking our calendars for next year!!!!